- online account registration on the Emotion srl website, membership of the Community Emotion srl, membership and use App PEM CARDS, management of orders, purchases, sales and deliveries of products and their monitoring, customer service management, payment management, management of returns and repairs, management of customer contacts, management of vouchers and discounts;
- administrative and accounting management, as well as related obligations (issue of receipts, invoices, preparation of payments), and possible protection of credit positions and defense in court.
- internal statistics, analysis and business economics;
- submit presentations of Emotion srl products, or presentation of activities and/or promotional initiatives, single and/or in CO-MARKETING with companies clients of Emotion srl;
The user has the right to cancel immediately by sending a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The treatments referred to above are based on the following legal bases respectively:
- fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures, fulfilment of a request by the person concerned – condition of lawfulness Article 6(b) GDPR;
- a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject – condition of lawfulness article 6, letter c) GDPR – or for the ascertainment, exercise or defence of a right in judicial proceedings;
- pursuing a legitimate interest of the Owner – condition of lawfulness article 6, letter f) GDPR – related to the improvement of business operations and market surveys, the improvement of services provided to its customers, direct marketing and customer loyalty.
- marketing activities of various kinds, including the promotion of products and services, the distribution of posters and information and promotional material, sending newsletters and commercial communications via e-mail, invitations, coupons also related to partners of Emotion srl;
- profiling activities of various types, including the analysis of behavior for promotional purposes, the creation of lists for promotional purposes, commercial communication and sending newsletters, processing profiles for the provision of targeted and personalized services for customer needs.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in section (ii) above is optional, with the consequence that you may decide not to provide your consent, or to revoke it at any time. For these treatments automated processes are used through the use of software that provide in any case the human decision making intervention aimed at avoiding undesired consequences for the data subject, always and in any case limited to receiving communications from the Owner. Categories of recipients of personal data. For the purposes referred to in the previous paragraph, the personal data provided by you may be communicated or made accessible:
- to the Data Controller’s employees and collaborators, in their capacity as authorised data processors (or so-called “data processors”);
- to third parties who carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as Data Processors, including:
- suppliers of services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks and to the company in charge of the management for e-commerce, service providers for the management of the filing of paper and/or computerized documentation, service providers for the management of customer care activities, including through websites (eg. call center, help desk, etc..), service providers for the management of commercial communication activities;
- free professionals, studios or companies in the field of assistance and consulting relationships, also for the control of company organizational management;
- banks and credit and insurance institutions for carrying out economic activities (payments/collections) and insurance activities;
- subjects that carry out control, audit and certification of the activities carried out by Emotion srl also in the interest of the customers;
- to judicial or supervisory authorities, administrations, public bodies and agencies (domestic and foreign);
The complete and updated list of data processors is available by written request to email@example.com. Preservation and transfer of personal data abroad. The management and storage of personal data takes place in cloud and on servers located inside and outside the European Union owned and/or available to the Owner and/or third party companies appointed, duly appointed as Data Processors. The transfer abroad of data in non-EU countries takes place exclusively in the context of the management of information systems for needs strictly related to the performance of business activities, and assistance on the operation of digital tools (apps, web and blog), and in any case in accordance with the provisions contained in Chapter V, GDPR. Your personal data will not be disseminated. Period of storage of personal data The personal data collected for the purposes indicated in paragraph (c), section (i) above will be processed and stored for the entire duration of any contractual relationship established. From the date of termination of such relationship, for whatever reason or cause, the data will be kept for the duration of the applicable prescriptive terms ex-law, or 10 years. While images and photographs are processed for the period of time necessary for their processing and stored for the period of 1 month, after which they are automatically deleted and destroyed, unless specifically requested otherwise (e.g. by saving a project in your reserved area). Personal data collected for the purposes indicated in paragraph (c), section (ii) above will be processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 24 months for marketing and 12 months for profiling from the date we receive your consent. After this period of retention, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous. Exercisable rights. In accordance with the provisions of Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, you may exercise the rights set out therein:
- Right of access – To obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to receive information relating, in particular, to: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the storage period, the recipients to whom the data may be communicated (Article 15, GDPR),
- Right of rectification – Obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16, GDPR),
- Right to deletion – Obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of personal data concerning you, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 17, GDPR),
- Right of limitation – Obtain the limitation of treatment, in the cases provided for in the GDPR (Article 18, GDPR)
- Right to portability – To receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format from an automatic device, and to have it transmitted to another holder without hindrance, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 20, GDPR)
- Right of opposition – Oppose the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Controller to continue processing (Article 21, GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – Complain to the Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
You may exercise these rights by simply sending a request by e-mail to the Owner firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Customer Service on 050 7519716. CUSTOMER SERVICE For information or assistance:
Emotion srl – P.I. 02267300503