Below are the methods of management of the Website and the App with regard to the processing of personal data of the users who consult it.
The information is provided, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Personal Data Protection Code”, to those who interact with the services provided by the website WWW.PEMCARDS.COM and by the App PEM CARDS, which can be accessed electronically and via devices.
This document also takes into account Recommendation No 2/2001 that the European Data Protection Authorities have adopted to define minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online.
Information on the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (in short “GDPR“),
Emotion srl, in the person of its legal representative, in the capacity of Holder of the personal data collected directly from the data subject, provides you with this information in accordance with article 13, GDPR (in short, “Informativa“).
In any case, the logical and physical security of the data and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed will be guaranteed, implementing all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure their security.
Identity and contact details of the Owner.
Andrea Gambini, Legal Manager
Via Mario Giuntini, 63
Purpose of the processing for which the personal data are intended and legal basis.
Your personal data will be processed:
(i) without the obligation of consent for the following purposes:
- online account registration on the Emotion srl website, membership of the Community Emotion srl, membership and use App PEM CARDS, management of orders, purchases, sales and deliveries of products and their monitoring, customer service management, payment management, management of returns and repairs, management of customer contacts, management of vouchers and discounts;
- administrative and accounting management, as well as related obligations (issue of receipts, invoices, preparation of payments), and possible protection of credit positions and defense in court.
- internal statistics, analysis and business economics;
- submit presentations of Emotion srl products, or presentation of activities and/or promotional initiatives, single and/or in CO-MARKETING with companies clients of Emotion srl;
The user has the right to cancel immediately by sending a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The treatments referred to above are based on the following legal bases respectively:
- fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures, fulfilment of a request by the person concerned – condition of lawfulness Article 6(b) GDPR;
- a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject – condition of lawfulness article 6, letter c) GDPR – or for the ascertainment, exercise or defence of a right in judicial proceedings;
- pursuing a legitimate interest of the Owner – condition of lawfulness article 6, letter f) GDPR – related to the improvement of business operations and market surveys, the improvement of services provided to its customers, direct marketing and customer loyalty.
For further information/clarification on the point, please write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The provision of data, marked in the form with (*), for the purposes referred to in section (i) above is obligatory and the lack of data and / or any express refusal to treatment will make it impossible for the Owner to give effect to the service, the fulfillment of the obligation with any failure and responsibility of the person concerned also to penalties provided for by law.
(ii) with your consent (article 7, GDPR), for the following purposes:.
- marketing activities of various kinds, including the promotion of products and services, the distribution of posters and information and promotional material, sending newsletters and commercial communications via e-mail, invitations, coupons also related to partners of Emotion srl;
- profiling activities of various types, including the analysis of behavior for promotional purposes, the creation of lists for promotional purposes, commercial communication and sending newsletters, processing profiles for the provision of targeted and personalized services for customer needs.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in section (ii) above is optional, with the consequence that you may decide not to provide your consent, or to revoke it at any time. For these treatments automated processes are used through the use of software that provide in any case the human decision making intervention aimed at avoiding undesired consequences for the data subject, always and in any case limited to receiving communications from the Owner.
Categories of recipients of personal data.
For the purposes referred to in the previous paragraph, the personal data provided by you may be communicated or made accessible:
- to the Data Controller’s employees and collaborators, in their capacity as authorised data processors (or so-called “data processors”);
- to third parties who carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as Data Processors, including:
- suppliers of services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks and to the company in charge of the management for e-commerce, service providers for the management of the filing of paper and/or computerized documentation, service providers for the management of customer care activities, including through websites (eg. call center, help desk, etc..), service providers for the management of commercial communication activities;
- free professionals, studios or companies in the field of assistance and consulting relationships, also for the control of company organizational management;
- banks and credit and insurance institutions for carrying out economic activities (payments/collections) and insurance activities;
- subjects that carry out control, audit and certification of the activities carried out by Emotion srl also in the interest of the customers;
- to judicial or supervisory authorities, administrations, public bodies and agencies (domestic and foreign);
The complete and updated list of data processors is available by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preservation and transfer of personal data abroad.
The management and storage of personal data takes place in cloud and on servers located inside and outside the European Union owned and/or available to the Owner and/or third party companies appointed, duly appointed as Data Processors.
The transfer abroad of data in non-EU countries takes place exclusively in the context of the management of information systems for needs strictly related to the performance of business activities, and assistance on the operation of digital tools (apps, web and blog), and in any case in accordance with the provisions contained in Chapter V, GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disseminated.
Period of storage of personal data
The personal data collected for the purposes indicated in paragraph (c), section (i) above will be processed and stored for the entire duration of any contractual relationship established.
From the date of termination of such relationship, for whatever reason or cause, the data will be kept for the duration of the applicable prescriptive terms ex-law, or 10 years.
While images and photographs are processed for the period of time necessary for their processing and stored for the period of 1 month, after which they are automatically deleted and destroyed, unless specifically requested otherwise (e.g. by saving a project in your reserved area).
Personal data collected for the purposes indicated in paragraph (c), section (ii) above will be processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 24 months for marketing and 12 months for profiling from the date we receive your consent.
After this period of retention, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
In accordance with the provisions of Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, you may exercise the rights set out therein:
- Right of access – To obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to receive information relating, in particular, to: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the storage period, the recipients to whom the data may be communicated (Article 15, GDPR),
- Right of rectification – Obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16, GDPR),
- Right to deletion – Obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of personal data concerning you, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 17, GDPR),
- Right of limitation – Obtain the limitation of treatment, in the cases provided for in the GDPR (Article 18, GDPR)
- Right to portability – To receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format from an automatic device, and to have it transmitted to another holder without hindrance, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 20, GDPR)
- Right of opposition – Oppose the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Controller to continue processing (Article 21, GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – Complain to the Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
You may exercise these rights by simply sending a request by e-mail to the Owner email@example.com or by calling our Customer Service on 050 7519716.
For information or assistance:
These are cookies for the authentication of the registered user, aimed at increasing the security of visits and offering access to the pages of interest; those strictly necessary to provide the services requested and/or essential for navigation on the site; those of a functional nature that allow you to remember the choices made for a better online experience; those of an advertising nature; those of a technical nature for the collection of anonymous information on the pages visited, for statistical purposes.
The cookies used do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user, nor are they aimed at transmitting information of a personal nature.
They can be deleted by the navigator using the functions of the program, however, considering that the non-acceptance could determine, in some cases, the impossibility to use the service or the exact execution of the user’s requests.
Cookies may be sent in relation to content shared through social networks or from third party companies: Emotion S.r.l. has no access or control over such cookies, for which reference should be made to the information adopted by the respective companies.
Collaboration with the Authorities.
Emotion S.r.l. reserves the widest right to transmit any kind of material entered by the user to the judicial authorities who expressly request it.
Emotion S.r.l. reserves the unquestionable right to cooperate with the Authorities in charge; to denounce any act that is detrimental to human dignity; to denounce any abuse and/or maltreatment of minors; to denounce any external attempt aimed at forcing the security of the system or that can be understood as hostile.
All the documentation that can be retrieved from the site and the app has been created and checked with the utmost care, but the user is always required to check its accuracy and is responsible for its use.
In case of defects, the data controller does not assume any liability for direct or indirect damages suffered by the user or third parties as a result of the use or non-use of the information collected.
Specifically, the user authorizes the data controller to use the data for the purposes provided for by the service, exempting the same from any responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the data provided and/or processed in the card sent.
The user also releases a wide release in the use of the images provided for the realization of the card, exonerating the owner of the treatment from any responsibility on the contents of the same.
In case of inclusion within the cards of logos and trademarks or trademarks, registered or protected by copyright and subject to copyright, the owner of the same expressly authorizes their use for the sole purpose established by the agreements between the parties.
We point out that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website and the app acquire, during their normal operation, and automatically, some data relating to the users of the service (specifically, sender and recipient of the card), whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols, smartphones and other devices and in the use of the most common social networks (facebook, twitter, linkedin, google+, etc.). These are the so-called log files, i.e. information that by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of the user.
This category of data includes, by way of example and not exhaustive, the geographical position, the identity of the telephone, e-mail addresses, IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (successful, error, etc.), the parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment, etc..
By accessing the website and using the app the user implicitly declares to have read, understood and accepted the information contained in the Legal Notes and declares to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to it.
The postcard printing service through the use of the PEM CARDS app is released by
Emotion srl – P.I. 02267300503
“Emotion srl. Operation/Project financed in the framework of POR FESR Toscana 2014-2020”.